Langi Apartments: A Boutique Development – 1 bedroom plus Study, Taylor ACT 2913
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR THE HOME BUYER CONCESSION SCHEME?
The ACT Government has a concession scheme to help people buy a home or residential land. The scheme is administered by the ACT Revenue Office.
Langi Apartments is a boutique development comprising a generous mix of 30 apartments: 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus study, 2 bedrooms & 3 bedrooms. Located in Gungahlin’s newest suburb, Taylor, these quality apartments can potentially suit first home buyers, young families or downsizers looking for minimum maintenance living.
These 1 bedroom plus Study/Multi-purpose room apartments feature open plan living areas, spacious bedrooms, great sized yard or a balcony and a secured underground parking with storage. The main living area is open plan design and boasts a great kitchen that incorporates 20mm stone bench tops and splashbacks, stainless steel Bosch appliances.
Each living area and bedroom features a separate R/C heating & cooling giving you comfort all year round and also allowing you to heat or cool every room separately, saving you money (2 or 3 separate A/C units in total!).
The apartments are positioned close to community facilities, including Margaret Hendry primary school, two future sporting fields, planned local shops and a lot of public green open spaces.
There are plenty of parks and playgrounds for active kids and the linked cycle paths and natural parkland means you can move through the suburb with few roads to cross. Taylor offers the region full sized playing fields. The two large greenspaces encourage an active lifestyle.
Taylor is adjacent to Horse Park Drive between Casey, Moncrieff and Jacka. The community is located just 4km from the Gungahlin Town Centre with its major supermarkets, shopping outlets, medical facilities, swimming pool, cafes and restaurants and it’s also set close to the popular amenity of Casey Market Town. Taylor is located on Horse Park Drive, giving you easy access to the Federal Highway, Barton Highway and the Canberra International Airport.
Langi Apartments come with a comprehensive inclusions list giving you many extra features which you will not find elsewhere at this price point and in a property like this.
– Boutique development
– Open plan living
– 64 sqm – 72 sqm of living area
– 48 sqm yard areas
– 9 sqm – 15 sqm balcony areas
– 1 bathroom
– Study or Multi-purpose room
– 1 or 2 secured underground parking spaces
– 20mm stone bench top selected from colour scheme
– Bosch Stainless steel appliances; 600 mm electric oven, 700 mm gas cooktop, dishwasher
– Soft close door and drawers throughout
– Dual spray sink mixer
– Stainless steel undermount sink
– Gas infinite hot water system
– TV, data & phone points
– In-house intercom system with video camera and security system
– Customised wall hung vanity or wall basin in bathrooms as per plan
– Twin shower heads in bathrooms
– Floor to ceiling ceramic tiling per selected colour scheme in bathrooms
– Floating laminate floor (12mm Spotted Gum) to living areas
– Choice of either roller or vertical blinds
– Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors
– Double glazed windows and sliding doors with key locks and fly screens
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning system in EVERY room
– Visitors & disabled parking
– LED lights
– Close to local amenities and school
Note: Photos are a guide only and belong to another property built by this builder with similar inclusions.
Langi Apartments are built by Strika Homes, a small family owned and run building/development company with over 33 years’ experience in the residential building industry in Canberra. Strika Homes has a professional attitude towards its construction projects and consistently uses expert advice to assess the quality of the design and construction process, including continual involvement of the architect and structural engineer.
Strika Homes has developed a reputation of building quality products that last for decades and it is a member of Master Builders Association giving you the confidence you need.
To view the floor plans and the inclusions lists, or to get any other information regarding the development, or come to the display suite located on the property at 10 Trevor Gibson Way.