32 Winsome Street, Taylor ACT 2913
An idyllic location blended with sophisticated family living
Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions we are only doing opens by private appointments. Please Call Alvin on 0426 146 118 to book your appointment. First viewing appointment available on Saturday 9 October from 11 am.
Price guide: Offers over $1,050,000.
Directly beside the Nature park, facing the Taylor water creek and surrounded by other quality homes, this four bedroom executive ensuite residence is sure to pull at the heart strings of family orientated buyers searching for luxury in an unrivalled setting.
The cleverly designed, expansive single level floor plan provides formal and informal living options to accommodate the needs of growing families on a day to day basis.
The sun drenched oversized main bedroom with spacious walk in robe and instantly impressive ensuite is located at the back of the property, allowing for privacy and offers uninterrupted views across the reserve that’s sure to change your outlook on life and promote relaxation and contemplation on a lazy Sunday morning whilst having breakfast in bed.
The visually exciting kitchen with ultra-modern bosch appliances acts as the hub of the home and connects effortlessly with the open plan family/meals area.
All bedrooms are generously sized with the fourth bedroom acting as a second master.
A large alfresco area with extended merbau decking provides the ultimate setting for all seasons entertaining with loved ones on a grand or small scale!
If you have been searching for something truly special inspect today to see why we believe your search will end here!
– Four bedroom executive residence directly besides Nature Reserve and across from water Creek
– Double garage with internal access
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with three zones.
– Electric fireplace feature with remote
– Hybrid Vinyl waterproof flooring all throughout
– Study Nook
– Sheer curtains in living areas and blinds in bedrooms
– Recessed eight off street car park spots with no neighbours to share
– 2.7 metre ceilings throughout
– Large island with Calacatta 40mm stone waterfall benchtop and recessed kitchen sink
– Calacatta large format splashback
– Bosch Series 8 600mm oven
– Bosch 900mm tempered glass gas cooktop with wok burner
– Smeg 900 mm rangehood
– Plumbed water to fridge
– Bosch silence plus dishwasher
– Polyurethane Soft closing draws and doors throughout kitchen
– Walk in pantry with large pot sink.
– NBN connected
– Swann video intercom
– 4 camera surveillance system
– Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
– 6.6 KW solar system with feed in tariff plan
– 2000 litre water tank
– Fully landscaped gardens
– 400 m Walking distance to Taylor School, children’s park, lake and playing fields.
EER – 6.0
Block size – 525 sqm.
House Size – 238sqm+ 12 sqm deck
Call Alvin on 0426146118 to book your appointment now.
A member of the agency has financial interest in this property.